VSS addresses multidimensional security challenges with a global perspective on threats and ways to thwart and defend against them. The company operates with respect for the seriousness of the mission and the sensitivities of the client. VSS is able to perform armed or unarmed security services within the US and internationally.
VSS utilizes highly trained former military special operations, intelligence, and law enforcement personnel as well as professional private security and investigative personnel to effectively provide the services that you require. If you have a situation that needs addressed, contact us today to discuss how we may help.
Security services we provide:
High Net Worth Individual Security & US Government Client Security
Discreet protection and security services for you, your business and your family. VSS provides security services to high net worth individuals and USG clients with maximum confidentiality and 24-hour availability.
We have successfully, without incident, provided security services in the past for high net worth individuals,CEOs, government officials and other high-profile public figures. Common services include:
- Surveillance Detection
- Private Security in Hostile Environments
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Secure Driver Services
Personal Protective Services
- Executive Protection for VIP’s
- Private Security Details for Hostile Environments
- Surveillance Detection
Facility Security Services
- Site Vulnerability Assessments
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Risk Assessments & Security Analysis
- Physical and technological security
- Corporate Security Reviews & Audits
- Information and intelligence gathering
- Defensive Strategy Evaluations
Critical Infrastructure Protection
“Real World” threats are now a global reality. Whether it be government or civilian incidents, we must be prepared for any type of infrastructure attack which may impact vulnerable areas throughout the nation.
VSS combines decades of real world experience and tactics with continuous knowledge of the latest threats, to help protect the most critical infrastructure sectors.
Common sectors include:
- Banking and Financial Establishments
- Transportation – Road, Rail Air or Water
- Power – Electric, Oil, Gas and Nuclear
- Information Technology and Communications
- Emergency Services/Public Health
- Fire Departments/FEMA
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Public Works – Water Systems, Drainage
- National Monuments